17 March 2012

C Loves T: 4 years

 
Troy and I have been married for FOUR years today! It's really amazing how time flies!

Unlike my lovely sisters, who opted for the big Texas weddings, Troy and I wanted something smaller and more intimate. We tied the knot on the white sandy beaches of Negril,
Jamaica at Couples Swept Away Resort!

And here is my handsome groom! Lucky me!

 

Marriage is truly a gift from God! But when two people from different backgrounds join together—there are bound to be some misunderstandings. Placing God first in your relationship will help guide your steps.

Here are a few great scriptures we use DAILY--to help our relationship.

"Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you."
Ephesians 4:26-27

"As for me and my house--we will serve the Lord!"
Joshua 24:15

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7

 Troy, I love you more than words can express!
Happy Anniversary!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! You mentioned you guys are from 2 different worlds. Where's he from? Jamaica?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl-- He's from Texas--I'm from Germany! :) Those are the different worlds! :) Jamaica was the best way to cut down on the guest list..lol! :)

    ReplyDelete