20 June 2013

A New Little Prince - Aubrey Aquino's Baby Sprinkle



This weekend, I hosted a Baby Sprinkle for my dear friend Aubrey Aquino-- a Television Host and Reporter in Miami.  What is a “sprinkle” you ask? Well, it’s a celebration to help Mom welcome baby #2 or #3 and so on. Basically you’re not showering the mother with gifts, but rather sprinkling her with a few goodies! I had to make a few special items, including my Huggabeans Crocheted Crowns for the -"New Little Prince!"

Check out this yummy treat- Dipped Marshmallow Pops
Click here for instructions!  





Let's toast to the babe with some bubbly! A great shower favor from the Mom & Dad!
Huggabeans Crochet Crowns used for the Sweet/Candy Table
The party was hosted at City Hall the Restaurant in Miami! Wonderful service and food! Special thanks to Erika Biancospino for helping me plan the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment