31 January 2014

Recipe: Stuffed Zucchini

Stuffed Zucchini
I found this yummy recipe on www.food.com! My hubby loved it--so I thought I would share it! It was super easy to make!

What you need: 
3 zucchini

2 tablespoons onions, minced
2 tablespoons garlic, minced
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup soft breadcrumbs
1/2 cup Tomato, cooked
salt and pepper
parmesan cheese, optional

Directions:

1. Boil the zucchini for 10 minutes.
2. Cut zucchini in halves and scoop out the middle. 
3. Cook Onion, Garlic and Tomato for 2-3 minutes.
4. Mix zucchini and the rest of the ingredients.
5. Stuff the zucchini and bake at 350 F oven for 15 minutes.
6. Top with Cheese and serve! 


Read more here!

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good! I make cusa stuffed squash but always with ground lamb and rice, which my family likes. I've never made a vegetarian version!

    ReplyDelete