02 March 2014

Art Gallery Wedding

Looking for a wedding location that will totally WOW your guests? Why not consider an art gallery. This weekend, my husband and I were amazed to see the transformation of the Bakehouse Artist Complex.Surrounded by modern art, the gallery was turned into an elegant reception hall.

 The wedding ceremony took place outside. Each chair was decorated with delicate baby's-breaths.
  It was simple and beautiful.
 
The Bakehouse Artist Complex was a bakery in the 1930's. It was abandoned, then reclaimed by the artists in the Wynwood Art District in Miami. The building is truly a reflection of the beautiful urban landscape which symbolizes the essence of downtown Miami. 

2 comments:

  1. I am ONE PICKY CHICK and I LOVE everything I just saw! Super classic, cool, romantic look! DId you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could say I did. But my husband is an artist. His work is on display at the gallyer-- that's how we found out about it! :)

    ReplyDelete