12 May 2017

Constance Jones Interviews Celebrity Guest on FOX 5

ATLANTA, GA: During my time at "Good Day Atlanta", I had the chance to interview some amazing people. Here are some snapshots with some of the celebrities! (ABOVE) Hanging out with crew from Almost Christmas, DC Young, Keri Hilson, David Talbert & Omar Epps!


 "Married to Medicine's" Dr. Heavenly & Toya Bush Harris.  
Powerful interview with the leading actors from the movie Fences. I had the privilege to interview Jovan Adepo, Mykelti Williamson, Stephen & McKinley Henderson  
It's driving me out of my mind- that's why it's hard for me to find! Can't get it out of my head -miss her kiss her love her- POISON🎵! Singing this all morning! I was very excited about the New Edition Story! Great meeting Ronald Devoe & Rising star Woody McClain
Spent some time chatting with Jermaine Dupri! He was in Atlanta during the Atlanta Falcons big Super Bowl Push!
Tyrese Gibson from "Fast And Furious" and "Baby Boy" 

She's beautiful on the inside & out! Singer Monica was in studio talking about her upcoming performance with the Atlanta Hawks.  
The legendary Keith David who plays Pastor Greenleaf on "Greenleaf" on OWN 
 Speaking with FOX 5'S Entertainment Expert, Porsha Williams from Dish Nation. 
Talking with Corey Hawkins form 24 Legacy! You might know him from Straight Outta Compton & "Walking Dead." 
Adrienne Bailon from The Real


No comments:

Post a Comment